Madison Mutual Insurance Company has been around for over 100 years because it's an excellent place to work and grow professionally. Come join us!
The Marketing Representative is a highly visible employee responsible for servicing existing independent agents as well as recruiting new agents.
• Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years minimum experience in insurance sales and/or marketing
• Ability to meet and exceed objectives
• General computer knowledge, including Word and Excel programs
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Effective time management skills
• Professional appearance and attitude
• Must reside in assigned territory
• Valid drivers license
•Services existing agencies in assigned territory
• Appoints new independent agents
• Promotes Madison Mutual Insurance products
• Provide•s appropriate systems and underwriting training
• Performs agency installations and new agency training
• Provides information regarding competitors and market conditions to management on a regular basis
• Works with agents and Underwriting Department regarding compliance with company procedures
• Identifies, recommends and participates in special events and programs
• Recommends products, pricing and system enhancements
• Overnight travel required as necessary
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties may differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, may be required. This document does not create an employment contract. Employees are employed on an “at will” basis and may be terminated at any time.
Salary commensurate with experience. If you are the perfect candidate for this position, please send your salary requirements and resume to: email@example.com